Johnny Cade's Playlist :D


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

3 in 1



HEYO. Sorry i havnt posted in a while. I think your all sick of hearing that. :P But anways here you go:

WATERPARK: Me and Jamie <3 went to The Big Splash Water Park for our month anneverisery before Sophies party. When we got into the water park jamie ran off somewhere while i was finding some chairs. So went to look around for jamie when SPLASH! A whole bucket of water hit me! I looked up and saw Jamie giggling. I yelled "Im gonna get you Jamie!" Then SPLASH Jamie poured another bucket of water on me. Jamie yelled "NEVER!" Thats where the real fun began. After an hour of revenge we called it a truce. :p Then we held hands and talked for the never ending waterslide lines. But i didnt seem to mind :). In line for this big water slide jamie said "I bet you i can make it to the bottom faster than you." So we raced even though jamie cheated and got a head start I still won. I should of betted something :p. After that we went on all the other water slides together. We started making out on this water slide and the lifeguard yelled at us. I didnt noticed him until he blew his whisle really loud in my ear. :p After an Cha-mazing day at the water park we left to go to Sophies party.

SOPHIES BIRTHDAY PARTY: It was so much fun. I mean we all only knew Sophie for a couple days and we all acted like we knew her for her whole life. I got her a shirt that said "I have a Bromodel, Are you jelous?" HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE. :) haha.

FORTH OF JULY: AWESOMEEE. One word to sum it up. :P And yes the extra E's were nessiscary. :P But anyways im pretty sure we all got the most drunk in our lives. Looking back at the pictures i barley remember most of it. All i know is that we drank, blew up stuff, drank some more, and got hungover. :P Oh i also remmber the makeout city Soda was talking about. :P Anyways Great 4th of july. End of Story.

RANDOM: Blair likes cupcakes for then muffins. :( Kyle and I like pet fishes. :P I went over to marks house and thats where i met Stella. She had red bull and i had poprocks. Welcome Stella i think your nice you have to share your red bull with me and i'll share my poprocks. :P Carson thinks cupcakes taste like violence. She is my hero. :p Cristy is still queen of cupcakes. :P Ive concluded breanna loves alex G to much. :P thats all for now. BYE. -Johnny

9 comments:

  1. lol I'll share my red bull with you anytime JohnnyC. If that is ur real gangster name :P Aww ur month anneverisery? Someone forgot our month anneverisery *cough*Mark*cough*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'll share my poprocks with you S-Dawg. :p And ohhhhhh markos in trouble. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thats cuz ur the best :P truthfully i thought u'd forget but u didnt..not at all :)
    and i did not cheat :P u only won cuz u weigh more so u go faster! :P
    and ofcourse u remember make-out city :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Johnny. we should go on a gangsta hard core muffin adventure sometime dawg :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not love Alexander William Gaskarth TOO much. -.- I love him just enough. And NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. FUCK NO. Johnny is MY gangsta bestiiie and he has been for like ever. And no one is gonna go on ANY adventures with him, especially no blonde whores named Stella. -.- that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Johnny, cup cakes are better then muffins. We've went over this.

    ReplyDelete