Johnny Cade's Playlist :D


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Birthday, To me!!!!

Sorry I didnt post this earlier. I was waiting til things with Dally and my sister to cool down. Well mybe heard this mybe you didnt, but its my birthday tommarow!!!! If you want to come celebrate, come to the Curtis's house tommarow, at 8:oo!!! It would really mean a lot if you all came. Thanks! Thats all for now, Bye! ps. what are you doing for christmas break?

13 comments:

  1. lol yea me n dally r good now cant wate till 2morro!!! happy early b-day bro!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! We Should Party All Night!And I Promise The Cake Wont Be Chocolate! What Do U Want 4 Ur B-day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything sweet! You read my mind, no choclate, please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Wanted To Be The First To Say Happy Birhtday! Haha. HAPPY BIRHTDAY JOHNNY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks everyone! Remember the party tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete