Johnny Cade's Playlist :D


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Not Good Night!

So I was walking down the street going to the Curtis's house, like everynight and then I saw it. 3 socs were ganging up on two people. I was about to walk away to stay out of trouble, but then i heard a firmilar screaming "Dont touch her!". It was ponyboy, and he was under a switchblade by one of the socs. I was afraid but for some reason I ran faster than I ever had in my life towards him. As I got closer I saw Kristi, and I thought, Not her too! Once I got there i kicked the guy with a switchlade. It was 3 agansit 3, but me and pony told Kristi to stay back. Pony had a giant bleeding scar on his back so I was praticly alone fighting. Then suddenly one of socs got a hold of Kristi who was hiding behind me and Pony, and said "You make a move, and I'll kill her." Then Kristi pushed the Soc and got pushed back into a wall. Ponyboy yelled " Kristi!", but their was no answer. She was unconcious. Ponyboy ran to her side and the socs jumped in their car and drove off. Then I ran and took off my shirt to stop Kristis bleeding. Ponyboy had this hurt look on his face and was silently crying. I wanted to kill those socs, Pony knew i was mad. Then I saw the socs car pass us, while i was running I yelled "Get kristi to the closest hospital!!" Then iIjumped on top of the socs car and knocked out the two socs in the front and broke the windsheild. The Soc in the back punched me. Hard. He was about to finish me off when ponyboy knocked him out with one hit. Pony carried kristi all the way to the hospital. When we got there we gave Kristi to the nurses. I was about to say " Take care of Ponyboy next" but he fainted, because of blood loss. I caught him and gave him to a nurse. Then they gave me some bandages for my blood covered hands. I spent the night in Kristi and Ponys hospital room. Kristis still unconcious and Ponyboys a wreck, but he will be out in a couple days. We dont know how long Kristi will be in there. Ponyboy cried himself to sleep, and he blames himself but i said we did the best we could, she will be okay. The nurses told me to go home today and get some sleep, but I can't. I hope Kristis okay or pony will be crushed and so will everyone else.

37 comments:

  1. Yea, Johnny! They're Thinking Of Letting Me Out Tonight So I Can Go To School, But I Cant Knowing Kristi Is In The Hospital! Im Hurting From The Inside And Out! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so sad! she'll be ok thats wat the nurses sed besides i can feel it! n pony dont go to school go to the hospital to be with kristi! she needs u now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Want To Stay In The Hospital, But Darry Keeps Yelling At Me Saying "SCHOOL IS MORE IMPORTANT!!" But I Just Cant Go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Do!! I LOVE KRISTI!!! I Guess Lying To Darry Is The Only Answer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WELL THEN IF YOU LOVE HER GO TO THE HOSPITAL TO BE WITH HER!!!! PROMISE ME PONYBOY PROMISE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Promise! Infact! Im There Now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. besdies , if Darry gives you shit i'll take care of him .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummm Do you need back up Pony? Darry really strong. He throughme acroos the room once. Yea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's scary i hate thinkin bout fightin!!! i gess im a lover not a fighter! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I KNOW ! just tell him even worse news !!!
    that'll distract him from you skipping school

    ReplyDelete
  11. wat worse news cood there possibly be blair

    ReplyDelete
  12. i donno , make something up . he's sapost to be the creative one

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know some bad news Gobal Warming!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yea That Would Of Worked.... NOT! The Nurse Wanted Me To Stay Anyways!! :D But Maybe We Can Use That 4 Tommorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I KNOW ! TELL HIM YOU JOINED A CULT , THAT MAKES YOU LIVE IN A HOSPITAL , SHAVE YOUR HEAD , AND DRINK HUMAN BLOOD !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ummmm, Yea.... Im Not Shaving My Head!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. lmao good idea pony i think blair might have been drunk wen she sed that woodnt be surprised

    ReplyDelete
  19. no , all i know is that if my kid said that to me i'd beat them

    ReplyDelete
  20. come check out my blog im Jamie, Blaire's sis

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ponyboy i swear its like u wanna be the next BRitney spears
    first, u bleach ur hair blond
    now, u wanna shave ur Head
    LOL LOL LOL
    good luck with kristi

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haha! How Did Ya Know Britney Is My Idol! :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Should have known LOL xD
    y aint dally on today

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ponyboy secretly has a Brittney poster under his bed.......but by "accident" I got marker on it and it looks like she has a mustahche:) Oh Brittney.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Danm It Johnny!! U Did That? JK! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hilarious so she got hair on her face(mustache) but not on her head LOL! nice johnny . oh and johnny i will get u a new coat for xmas. BLACK LEATHER ur welcome

    ReplyDelete
  27. i was just about to start singing stop right now , then i remebered that that's by the spice girls not britney
    =(

    ReplyDelete
  28. hey ik wat to get ponyboy for christmas! a britney poster lol cuz johnny ruined the other one

    ReplyDelete
  29. no , i just like to color and i've always wanted a pet smurf

    ReplyDelete