Johnny Cade's Playlist :D


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 7, 2010

That Party was off the chain yo!

I had so much fun the other day at the party! I wish I could remember more of it though. I remeber hangging with pony and dally. I thinker were gonna do something bad but some girl brought him upstairs before we could do anything..... I wonder what they were doing.... Ew. But anyways we played spin the bottle and the girls kissed the girls, the boys kissed the boys, and other peoples girlfriends kissed other peoples boyfriends. Now everyones mad! Apparently I kissed jelly, which I feel horible about because cam was right there. If jelly wants me to I'm gonna go over to cams and set it all straight. Brook didn't come cause she was too depressed...... She shoulda just came. I kinda have this feeling that I want to beat up pony or something, but he's my best friend so I wouldn't do that. I think I'm just gonna talk to him, and tell him that he shouldn't let her down hard. But anyways Dawn is getting a little gansta now yo!Her gansta name is DDawg! JCake

8 comments:

  1. They talked yesterday buddy, I think everythings okay now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnny, Cam and I kinda talked and I think we are good, but it would be really cool if you talked to him. :) P.S. I'm not mad at you

    ReplyDelete
  3. johnny dont beat him up we're ok now! not together but we're friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I will gosh! Don't worry about it. He seems like a cool guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn's words not mine. He is a cool guy

    ReplyDelete