Johnny Cade's Playlist :D


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I hope he gets Squirel Aids!!!!!

I hope Seth gets squirel aids!!!! I know they exist cause cherry had it!!! But anyways I think this means me and Seth can't be tight yo!!! I don't like hangging around two timers anyways..... And this gansta thing isn't working out either yo! Oh and brooks ex Sean and I are gonna "hang out". Meaning beat him up til he almost dies! it's gonna be fun! Come to think of it, I was tight with him yo too! Why are all the gangs girl exs my friends?!?? Do you guys want to watch the superbowl together?!? We could have a party!!! But I have to remind dawn not to get high do she can rember who won the game :). JCake! Haha my gansta name!!!

22 comments:

  1. i thought you already "hung out" with sean?! but it never hurts to do it agen! lol and y do you keep sayin yo???

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea. this hole ghetto home dog gangsta thing is not goin 4 ya home boy ^-^. and yes we are soooooooooo watching that game together. so we can watch the colts woop thier asses ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  3. johnny! why is it cutting my sentences off!
    u needa fix that home boy. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Thought It Was Home Dog? And Homie I Can't Understand Ganster Talk... Yo? Wanna Hang Out Tommorrow JCake? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Homeskillet biscuit.................4get it im not a gangsta im a greaser................yeah and "jcake" why r u tight wit all our ex-s.............well ur also tight with my boyfriend............anyways jcake srry but u aint a gangsta U A GREASER!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait Did U Just Call Him Fat?!?! "Homeskillet Biscuit" Means Your Fat! Or At Least Thats What Johnny And I Say!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like everyone calling me JCake!!!! Sure pony do you wanna "hang out" with Sean with me?!? We could make cherry give him squirel aids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hell yeah party at my house sunday night!

    ReplyDelete
  9. good idea go to his house "hangout" and have cherry give him squirrle aids lol!!!! pony sed you two are gonna make his house so BOOM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. anotherrr party?! yay :). im stayin sober allll the way next party.! i didnt kno walls were so painful..

    ReplyDelete
  11. JCake.. me and Seth didn't break up... and are you high or something?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh.......so I can't make cherry give him squriel aids?!?

    ReplyDelete
  13. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...thats creepy..she prays on little, small, hairy, inoscent rodents..

    ReplyDelete
  14. apperantly!!! we're talkin bout cherry blair

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll be there Soda! I kinda wants the Saints to win.

    ReplyDelete
  16. well u can WANT the saints to win all u want, but they are soooooooooooo not beating the colts.

    ReplyDelete