Johnny Cade's Playlist :D


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sheriff Johnny Cade and Pony Curtis.

So the other day before prom, me and pony were sitting around his house watching tv. Pony made me watch a Brittney Spears 3-hour freakin documentary. Pony laughed, cried, and sang during the whole thing. I was about to get jamies bat a smash the tv but then it was over. Then I changed the channel to C.S.I. Me and pony were talking bout how we hate cops but that show makes them look cool. Then I said "I got an idea!" Pony said "Are we gonna dance to Brittney spears on top of the house while we eat pop rocks and red bull?!?" I gave him a weird look. I said " I'll do that with you when Justin beiber goes bald." Pony said " I get some sisscors!" I said "Actually I was thinking we could be cops for the day." Pony said "How would we do that?" I said "We just beat up some cops and steal their stuff." And with that we ran outside down to the coffee shop. That's were all the cops hang out. We went inside and saw two random cops who was stuffing their mouths with doughnuts. Perfect. Pony and I started making a mess and trashing the place. The cops didn't notice us. They were two busy with those doughnuts. So we stole their doughnuts and started eating them. That made them mad and he started running after us and we beat them up and stole their uniforms and badges and hats. Me and pony were gonna have fun with this. We went to Tim hortons and got free coffee and dougnuts. Then we stopped some socs and handcuffed them and one of thems like, " I can't go to prison, theirs not enough closet space!" Then we were directing traffic, we closed down the street for drag races. Greasers won all the races agasinst the socs. We took the police cars for joy rides, me and pony played bumper cars with them. In the police station pony suggested that we play brittney spears over the intercoms. Surprisingly most of the cops were singing along to the music, and dancing. Our day was almost over and when the two cops we stole the uniforms came back and we ran and took off the uniforms. It was a fun day, being a cop. Maybe tommarow Justin bieber will go bald. I'm praying he doesn't.

11 comments:

  1. wow johnny u and pony are amazing. check out my blog and i kno this girl that likes u we are actually realated and she wants to know if ur single but that must have been a fun day haha next time im in k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. if those cops show up at my doorstep.... im pointin em to ur house

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha soda ur so funny how u been doing soda i heared and read and thats so rough i hope ur doing better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha that must of been fun! lol.... If the cops come we'll stick up for ya cuz us greasers stick together. Haha soda... point the cops right to johnny's house lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys make me wonder sometimes.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Didn't Think About The Police Coming Back..... I Think I'd Point Them Towards Randy's House. Johnny You Had Fun With That Documentary.....Even Though You Like Lady Gaga :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha Johnny! Directed traffic? How many cars where in car accident because of you kids. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. You two do know that you can get arrested for impersonating a police officer, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah I agree with Jelly. That and if you get in trouble Ponyboy, both you and me get the foster home and I'm not willing to pay the price for your recklessness! Anything BUT a girl's home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. But despite that, you guys make me laugh so hard. I love you.

    ReplyDelete