Johnny Cade's Playlist :D


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tag-teaming.

Read ponys and markos post to get the whole scoop. But when I first did this I used to put all my time in a post for all you guys. Then in return you would comment. I used to get 100 comments on some posts. You guys would ask me and nag me to post again. Well none of that happens anymore. That was the high point of the blog. Me and pony had so much fun doing colab posts and now we are so unmotivated to even post. Since no one posts anymore, theirs no story line for us to add on too. Therfore having nothing to post about. Also the fighting kills me. I just want everyone to get along. Like rock papers siccors. Why can't they all get along? Anyways me, pony, mark, and Darrel are doing a protest kinda thing. If the chat doesn't get deleted we are quitting. Oh and if I find out after we get rid of the chat you guys make a new secret one I'm quitting right on the spot. Sorry this post had to be so serious. One more thing.....muffins! -johnny Cade

7 comments:

  1. ik johnny. i feel the same way too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im with you guys. all the way, i dont know if im exactally at the point where i want to quit but i do want the chat gone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah im not quitting I love u guys and the blog too much to do that. But i want the chat gone

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get it. I post every day, but I don't get any comments, and no ones tags onto my stories. I am seriously NOT trying to start a fight here, but you guys are beating a dead horse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha yea im not quiting but the chat needs to go bye-bye like NOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Johnny I totally agree. Yea Im joining the Tag Team... if the chat doesnt go Im leaving too. It's stupid. We can fb each other just not chat. Im gunnna post some more on my new blog. But were too much like family so I wont actually leave but I agree. I love ya guys... you all make me feel so happy!

    ReplyDelete