Johnny Cade's Playlist :D


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Johnnys Random epic post. :D

This post is about all the crazy things I did with you people these last couple of weeks. :D. _________________________________ Brookster and D-Dawg: Brook dawn and I went skydiving. I know what everyones thinking, "How in the world did you get brook to agree to that?" Well let's just say there's a price you have to pay for naming a dog cupcake. :P anyways brook was really scared when we got up in the plane and were about to jump out. No one wanted to go first so Dawn pushed brook out the plane. :D What a good sister. :P Skydiving gives you a rush of adrinline you can't explain. It was awesomely fun. :D Brook and Dawn seemed to have lots of fun too. Finally we are doing stuff as a family again. :). _________________________________Jamie: Well Jamie and I made up and are back together again. :) Since then we seem to have spent allmost every waking moment with eachother. :) So we were at the park and of course Jamie called the swings before I did. I always get stuck with the slide. :P Anyways i took my eyes off Jamie for one moment while sliding down the slide and she was gone. I didn't know where she was until she said "Johnny! Over here!" I looked over and she was on a hammock. It's weird that someone would leave a hammock here. But I'm not complaining. :D Then let's just say jamies a bad sharer. She flipped me off the hammock like 10 times. She claimed "I didn't flip you, you fell." :P Haha. but eventually we learned to share the hammock :D. We spent hours laying there, talking, smiling, and kissing. Thats our new favorite place to hang out. :). I'm really glad I got my girl back. :). _________________________________Breanna: I was really bored one day and I called up my best friend Breanna so we could hang out. Well being crazy and stuff we decided to hang out at starbucks. When we ordered Breanna said "I'll have a iced latte, extra icy." Then I said "I'll have a Carmel frappacino, extra Carmel." Then Breanna said "And oh Stanley will have a cookie." the worker guy said "Whos Stanley?" We laughed. We showed him Stanley was breannas pet dinosuar. :P Then we went to the side counter to pick up our order. I said to the other worker guy "WHERES MY TOY? I ORDERED A HAPPY MEAL!" Then Breanna said "Wheres my hug? For four dollars a mug, I should get a hug!" the worker guy looked at us crazy and ignored us. :P Then we spit spit balls at a lady who was typing really fast on a computer. And we also jumped on the couches they had. We also complained about the freaky jazz music in the store and started singing "We will rock you!" After causing more trouble in Starbucks we got kicked out. :D All I can say is best friends rule. :D. _________________________________Cristy: So I was walking down the street and I saw Cristy standing by a ballon stand. I yelled "CRISTY! HEYO!" She said "Johnny shhh!" I whispered "Why?" She said "Im gonna steal a ballon." I said "Huh?" Cristy said "You know steal a ballon like in spongebob. Duh." In a loud voice I said "Your crazy!" Cristy said "And your loud." I said "Fair enough." Then Cristy said "I need you to create a distraction so I can steal that red ballon." I said "Okay, but how am I supposed to do that?" She handed me a bottle of silly spray. Cristy said "Here. Now go, go, go!" Then I walked all calm like up to the guy running the ballon stand. He said "May I help you?" I said "Yeah" Then I took out the bottle of silly spray and sprayed him with it. :P While the ballon guy was screaming and running around crazy yelling at me Cristy snuck up to the ballon stand to steal the red ballon. She stuggled to untie the red ballon, and accidently let all the ballons go. The ballon guy turned and yelled "What the- how did? MY BALLONS!" Then me and Cristy started running. The ballon man said "Hey come back you crazy kids! You have to pay for these ballons!" Then Cristy yelled "But it's free ballon day!" Then when the stand was out of our sight we started laughing. I said "All that to get a stupid ballon?" Then Cristy said "Not just any ballon a RED ballon!" I said in a Charlie brown voice "Good greif.". _________________________________Baz and Cupcake the Puppy Dogs: Johnny was playing with Baz and Cupcake. Johnny taught Baz and Cupcake how to eat homework. Baz and Cupcake ate ponys homework. Pony does not like when dogs eat his homework. Pony was mad and Johnny laughed. The end. :D. _________________________________Darrel: I showed up at the Curtis's house one day and realized pony wasn't there. But Darrel was. I was bored and Darrel was reading the newspaper. I poked Darry and said "Darrel." He ignored me. I poked him again but harder. I said "DARREL!" He still ignored me. I punched him in the arm and said "DARREL!!!!!!!!" he finally looked up from his newspaper and said "What do you want kid?" I said "Can I take your motarcycle out for a spin?" Darry said "No." I said "Why not?!" he said "Because you would crash it, looking at muffins or girls or god knows what." I said "But...but I think your pshhh really really cool and not old like kitty says." He said "Okay well maybe you can take it for a spin. Just come back in ten mintues." I said "YES!" and grabed the motorcycle keys from darrys hand." Then Darry said "Do you really think I'm not old?" I said "Aucally I think your really old, SUCKER!" And I ran out the door. I jumped on darrys motarcycle Darry chasing me. I got about a block until Darry forced me to stop. Darry tackled me and dragged me back to his house. Then he said "You need a time out." Darry made me sit in the corner for 2 hours. I would of been in time out for longer but pony came home and saved me. :P.
_________________________________
PonyBoy: Me, Pony, Kitty, Gregory, Tina, and Amber went to ambers cottage for a couple days. We did a bunch of camp stuff. Like Zipline, rafting, water fight, and of course, a campfire. :D I think amber and pony have a little something going on....I ruined there perfect moment when I splashed a bucket of water on them. :P pony must think I'm the best best friend ever. :D Anyways it was lots of muffintasic fun. :D My favorite part might of been when me and Tina had a dance party. Lady Gaga is my dance weakness. :P I hope to go to ambers cottage again very soon. :D
P.S. I'm sorry Gergory that my fish hook got stuck in your Afro. It will grow back...eventually. :P. _________________________________Austin: Brook decided that her boyfriend and her brother needed to "Bond" one on one. Of course Austin and I weren't to thrilled about this. But we both love brook so we decided to just go with it. Brook decided me and Austin should go to bar. So Austin and I agreeed. We showed up at a random bar, it was empty. We played pool, which Austin will not admit, I won. :D anyways we sat down with a couple of beers and sat there in akward silence. I thought the bonding time was a bust. But then suddendly the Tigers baseball game came on a tv. And I said " Look A tigers game! Man there my favorite team. I have to watch." Then Austin said "No way dude, there my favorite team too!" Then we watched the game and talked about the Detroit tigers. We yelled and screamed at the tv like two crazed sports fans. :P The game ended and we went home. It turned out to be pretty fun aucally. :D
_________________________________
Angela: I was home one day and everyone seemed to be doing something, leaving me alone. I had an idea. I went to angela's house and asked her if she wanted to go clubbing. She said in a sad voice "Nah, I'm not really up to it." I said "Oh come on! It will cheer you up." She said "I dunno...." I said "You know you want to. I know your jam song." She said "I bet you don't know my song." I said "Its hot mess by cobra starship." She said "Your right, but I still am not up to it." I said "okay you leave me no choice, I have to sing. And let me just tell you I'm not the best singer." I sang badly "Your a hot mess and I'm falling for you and I'm like hot damn-" Angela laughed and said "If I go will you stop singing?" I said "Yes." So Angela and I went clubbing. We picked up Steve and twobit on the way. We all danced, drank, and had a crazy time. :D
_________________________________
Dallas: Me and Dallas went to Mcdonalds for lunch one day. Dallas and I pantsed Ronald Mcdonald. :D You should of seen all the little kids faces when we did that. Priceless. :P Then Dallas and I watched a fat guy who was upset that they were out of chicken nuggests duel it out with one of the workers. It ended with the fat guy sitting on the worker. I guess some people really love their chicken nuggets. :P Then Dallas flirted with some girls even know he told me Mcdonalds girls weren't his type. :P The playplace at mcdonalds had two slides that me and Dallas raced on, but we both got stuck. :P And Dallas claims he won. Pshhh yeah right. Thanks to Dallas, going to Mcdonalds is now fun again. :D
_________________________________Blair: Blair said "Hey Johnny I bet you I can eat a muffin faster than you can eat a cupcake." I said "Theres no way you can!" Blair said "Okay if I win you have to tint your hair pink for a week. And if I lose I have to wear a shirt that says I'm Team Muffin for a week." I said "Your on!" and with that I had a cupcake in front of me and Blair had a muffin in front of her. I could already smell the horrible frosting on the cupcake. It made me want to throw up. Blair said "Ready, set, GO!" Picked up the cupcake and took one bite and started gagging. I look over at Blair and she already had half the muffin done. I took another bite of the awful cupcake and spit it out. It was a bad cupcake. Really bad. :P While I was having a coughing fit Blair finshed her muffin and said proudly "Im done, slowpoke" I couldn't belive it. Blair ate the whole muffin without feeling sick or gagging or spitting it out. My mouth droped open in awe. I realized and said "Hey! Blair that's not fair! You played me! You enjoyed that muffin." Blair just smiled and said "Sorry johnny, Have fun getting your hair pinkk!" In the end my hair was pinkish and everyone got a good laugh out of it, espically Blair. :P
_________________________________
Carson: Carson and I went to Chukie cheese. The workers said we were to old to get in so we brought pony along. He can be passed as a 11 year old. :P But anyways me, Carson, and pony played lots of games. We played a game like dance dance revolution. Let's just say pony isn't the best dancer :P. Also Carson, pony, and a 5 year old beat me at ski ball. :P We all also went on one of those dollar coaster simulaters and screamed our heads off like we were gonna die. :D Carson asked chuckie cheese out on a date and he said no. I wonder why. :P haha When we turned in our tickets pony got a little light up disco ball, Carson got a stuffed kangaroo named Kangeroo (Very creative name Carson I must say.) :P and I only had enough tickets to get a tattoo of the girl bird thing. :( But besides that it was an AWESOME time! :D
_________________________________Sodapop, Steve, and Marko: Mark, Soda, Steve, and I went to walmart to pick up some things. Then randomly Steve screamed "SHOPPING CART ROLLAR DERBY!" Steve pushed Soda In a shopping cart and marko pushed me in another shopping cart. Mark said "Race to isle 14!" Which was pretty far away. Steve nodded. Soda said "Go!" Then off we went. We were neck and neck at first, then soda threw a box of cheez it's at me and mark. Then I threw an orange at him. After throwing foods for a while at eachother I could see isle 14. It was the final stretch. It looked like we were going win then it looked like they were gonna win. It when on like that. We both crossed the finish line at the same time. It was a tie. I said "We are beating them next time marko!" Mark said "You said it polo." Steve said "Oh we will see about that." Wallmart aucally didn't kick us out, which was surprising. :D
_________________________________
So I guess that's the end of this post. If I forgot you and you wanna be in this post just tell me and I'll be glad to add you in. This will probaly be my only post this month because it's so long and I worked hard on it. Anyways I miss you guys already. :P Comment and stuff so we can keep in touch. :D Goodbye for now. :) -Johnny Cade

49 comments:

  1. dude i would totally sit on someone for my chicken nuggets...but not from mcdonalds they have to be like the dinosaur shaped ones :D and u pantsed ronald mcdonald :O nooo i have a framed picture of me and ronald :D
    and pink hair and you = YOWW! :D it was uhm....interesting :P still cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the most epic balloon day ever :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie:I agree. :D because I don't think Mcdonalds uses real chicken in their nuggets....And YOWW? Is that a new word I don't know about? :P You know you loved the pink hair. :D

    Cristy: Yes, yes it was. :D it was so epic it got in my epic post. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. they dont use real chicken! they say its premium but.......well i dont know much about chicken BUT IT DOESNT TASTE LIKE CHICKEN :D
    and sure i did pink's um a great color on u? :P
    and i felt like saying yoww. idk why or where i heard it but yeah :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOWWZERS! The pink dye won't come out of my hair. D:

    P.S. mcdonalds lies. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. im gonna kill dawn for pushing me out of that plain!!! other than that it was so much funn!! oh and thanx to you cupcake eats my homework now -.-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chicken chicken chicken chicken QUACK chicken QUACK chicken chicken chicken. :}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brook don't kill dawn. You would be stuck with me. :p And really? Cupcake eats your homework? I was wrong, I love that dog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey guess what!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. What Cristy? Did you solve world hunger or did Jimmy fall down the well again? :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. .....No xD CUPCAKES ARE BETTER THAN MUFFINS!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. CRISTY STOP LYING. :P We all know muffins are a billion times better than cupcakes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nope. Cupcakes are w7846rgwhjegr87263478wr times better. Trust me, I am the Queen afterall.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think you have a problem Cristy. Your a compulsive cupcake queen liar. :P i'm the muffin king and I should know that muffins are eleventy seven times better than cupcakes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Muffcakes are a lie, just so you know. Cupcakes have always been better. They just pitied Muffins, so the cupcakes combined themselves wiht them :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. i found it funny that dawn pushed you out of plane brook..........not that i would want to be pushed out of a plane lmao :D
    and johnny don't lie to me that pink dye's coming out! :D i mean pshhht it looks great babe :D lol
    and cristy and johnny: what if we put icing on a muffin? just curious here

    ReplyDelete
  17. Then it'd be a muffin posing as a cupcake :3

    ReplyDelete
  18. i dont have a picture on your blog johns :( and the people at starbucks are just jellin cuz we're way cooler than them :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just because Im team Switzerland dosen't mean shit. You look great with the pink dude

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bran muffins have icing on them some time I think :P Anyways I forgot Im team Muffcake or Cuffin or whatever. :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. who eats bran muffins? those taste gross -.-

    ReplyDelete
  22. JOHNNY MCMUFFIN YOU MISSED ME :( -___-

    ReplyDelete
  23. Damn. I'm super sorry. I'll add you in. I also forgot to write about jelly.

    ReplyDelete
  24. :) thnx johnny and i really enjoyed seeing you with pink hair and im on team muffcake its half cupcake and half muffin i cant choose which is bettter lol im weird

    ReplyDelete
  25. and if not im on cristy's side cuz u have frosting and frosting just rocks man

    ReplyDelete
  26. Noooooo! Muffins rule! What are you smiling about? :P

    ReplyDelete
  27. dude..cupcakes rule!! even the name is awsome :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. muffin...its just...idk. like there.

    ReplyDelete
  29. i love brook's comment <3 " muffin...its just....idk.like there."
    u all may like ur muffins and cupcakes and donuts and i do too
    ............but i love pie. :D

    ReplyDelete
  30. Are you kidding me? Pie? PIE? :D haha. Now I want a dog named muffin so he can crush cupcake. :P

    ReplyDelete
  31. lol johnny and im still not in your post. and seriously jaime pie?? out of all the worlds options you pick pie.... i love ya lol

    ReplyDelete
  32. I Love Chocolate Cake :P Thought I'd Just, You Know, Throw That Out There. Jamie Pie. It Sounds Like A Name. Anyways Relating To The Post. We Do Need To Go There Again, Johnny :D It Was Fun

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have to admit though I love chocolate peanut butter pie. :D And yes pony. Execpt maybe next time we should invite brookster and Jamie. :P

    ReplyDelete
  34. Have You Had Mint Oreo Ice Cream Pie. I Could Marry That Thing <3 And Lets Not And Say We Did.

    ReplyDelete
  35. D: But I want Jamie and brook to come.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fine, I'll Talk To Amber About It.

    ReplyDelete
  37. lol thats kinda hostile pony but its ur guysz posts so im cool with watevr :)
    and yes johnny pie. pie is magicall. there r so many things u can do with pie that u cant do with muffins or cupcakes or cake. PIE. <3
    and im never gonna get a pet named pie. that would just end up bad....with cupcake and "muffin" and all :D

    ReplyDelete
  38. I can't belive I'm dating a pie lover :P. And My dream dog is golden retriver named muffin. :D Dogs named pie fail. :P

    ReplyDelete
  39. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  40. yes but a hamster or guinea pig named pie would just be the most supercalifragilisticexpeilodiciously thing in the world. :D

    p.s. PIE <3

    ReplyDelete
  41. MY JAM SONG MAKES MY LIFE. ♥
    And I'm a pretty smooth dancerrrr, ehhh, Johnny and Steve?

    ReplyDelete