Johnny Cade's Playlist :D


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Kristi is Back. :D

I was in my house making out with Jamie when I heard a knock on the door. I ignored it. Jamie said "Arent you gonna get that?" I said "Nah, it's probaly a girl scout or something." We went back to kissing. Then someone knocked on the door again and said "Johnny? Are you home? It's Kristi." When I heard that i imediently stoped kissing Jamie and ran to the door. When I opened the door I said "KRISTI!" At the same time Kristi said "JOHNNY!" We gave eachother a big bear hug and did our secret handshake we made up when we were little. I had a big smile on my face. I said "Im so happy to see you! What are you doing here, back in Tulsa?" She said "I moved back, I'm living on my own now." I said "Really? That's so awesome!" She said "Oh my gosh Johnny now we can hang out like old times!" I said "I got a lot of stuff I have to catch you up on." Kristi said "Me too." Then Jamie coughed. I said "Kristi you remember Jamie right?" Kristi said "Yeah, I think I do. Nice to see you." Jamie said "Yeah you too." Jamie said "I should get going, I got to get some homework done." I said "Okay bye Jamie, I love you" And kissed Jamie on the lips. Jamie said "Bye, I love you too." and with that Jamie left. Kristi said "Did I miss something here?" I said what do you mean?" She said "You and Jamie...you know..." I said "Oh yeah, we are dating now." Then she quickly changed the subject and said "You will never guess what I have for you." I said "A robot that speaks Spanish while jumping rope?" Kristi said "No silly, a glass bottle of cherry coke and shirt that says I'm a muffin." I laughed and said "You know me too well." I took the gifts. Thrn Kristi lit up a cigarette and tried to hand me one. I said "No thanks." She said "Why?" I said "After you left I quit smoking." She said "Johnny Cade doesn't smoke anymore? You got to be kidding. We had some of our best tines smoking." I said "I know.." She said "Come on you know you want to, one won't hurt you." She waved the cigarette in front of my face and I couldn't resist. Kristi handed me a cigarette and i lit it up. Smoking again felt so good. It was amazing. Me and kristi sat around for hours talking, laughing, and smoking. I was having so much fun hanging out with Kristi. It felt like the old days I missed so much. :) The next day we went Me, Pony, and Kristi decided we should all do something together. We went to....THE ZOO. :D which I havnt been since I was a kid. The zoo is where me and pony first meet Cristy. We were best friends after that. Anyways the zoo wasn't that exicting. The same lazy fat animals from years ago were still there. Why is it when you go to the zoo all the animals are sleeping? I was having fun anyways. Pony, Kristi, and Me can make almost anything fun :D. Then Pony pointed out a sign. It said: FREE CAMEL RIDES. Pony and I looked at eachother and smiled. Kristi looked at us and said "Oh no, I am not getting on a camel." Me and pony put on our puppy faces and pony said "Oh come on pleaseeeeee!" I said "We used to do this when we were kids remember?" She sighed then grinned and said "Fine, but you two losers owe me." Aucally the camel rides were fun. :D We got our picture taken on it. Me and pony got nautious after the 3 time around but Kristi said "Can we go on the camels again? Just one more time? Please?" Me and pony looked at eachother and said "NO." I said "We should eat lunch." Kristi said "Fine....you know guys i was wrong that was REALLY fun!" Then we ate lunch and after we went to the animal show. It was still the same show I remember. I still laughed at every corny joke Ranger Joe made. After the show, since ranger Joe remembered us, we got to go backstage to meet the animals. The first animal Ranger Joe brought out was a snake named Buzz. Kristi screamed and hid behind me and pony. Pony held the 15ft long snake and I feed it a mouse. We got Kristi to poke the snake and that's about it. :D The next animal that ranger Joe brought out was a tiger named Tony. Kristi said "O.M.G! HE'S SOOO CUTE!!" Kristi petted him. When me and pony tried to pet him he growled and roared at us. We jumped back. Tony did not like me and pony. :P The last animal Ranger Joe brought out was a Kowala named Buddy. Buddy was really boring and slow. Kristi held buddy like a baby. Obsessing over it's "super cute" ears and nose. Buddy climbed up my leg and wouldn't let go. Then pony held buddy. Then ponys cellphone went off. He had a Brittney spears ringtone. Buddy got scared and freaked. Buddy scratched ponys arm up, almost bit of ponys ear and made pony fall. When pony fell I heard a crack in his leg. Blood was everywhere and pony had cuts everywhere. Kristi held on to my arm the whole time. It was pretty scary watching your best friend get hurt and not be able to do anything about it. Ranger Joe finally caught Buddy and called 911. Ponys in the hospital now, he will be fine but he's pretty banged up. At least we get to go to the zoo whenever we want for free now. And the zoo also gave us keychains. Of course that makes up for pony almost dying. :P They might have to put Buddy the Kowala down :(. Kristi and I stayed with pony until it got late and I drove Kristi home.

18 comments:

  1. KOLA BEARS ARE EVIL BRITNEY SPEARS HATING MONSTERS! That Is All I Have To Say.....Oh And Im Glad Krisit's Back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao pony well thats er interesting i think koalas a bit more now :D hahah
    im glad u guys had fun! :)
    except someone who was smoking. not that im gonna say names -.-

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is why i dont like her. she's gonna try and steal johnny back and she's making you...smoke..its so gross

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shut up brook. You don't know that. Thats one of my best friends your talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do I still have to pretend I like the slut.....Er I mean........Girl?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sighhhh. Why does everyone not like her?

    ReplyDelete
  7. .............brook and blair :/ if i can manage to be nice and not hate her, i hope you can too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Koala bears look so cuddly and innocent. Then again its the innocent ones you have to watch out for!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Props to jelly for putting a comment that was all positive. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Johnny. I'm like that one sun ray trying to break through the storm clouds :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. -.- That's all i'm saying :) No wait...I guess I just said more... AGH D:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why say AGH D:? This was a happy post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. bahahah!!!!....ok yea i'll be nice jamie :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. meh D;. its okay. i dont mind her. but i hope pones is okay. and omg they better not out buddy down! he got scared thats all! that would be horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hate her for many reasons. One being she slept with my boyfriend -.-

    ReplyDelete
  16. she dead serious did that idk if i should like her or not

    ReplyDelete
  17. scott likes emily, samantha, brook, and cristy? :P dang!
    ok :D i officially love brook.

    ReplyDelete