Johnny Cade's Playlist :D


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Posting cause im getting yelled at!

i think im not dating krisi cause shes moving......i know what dawn and brook are thinking YES! But then if u said that to me i would be like you are the worst sisters ever!!!! But anyways pony and brook went one a date the other day, and brook didnt spare any deatils! Ick they kissed?!?!?! I thought there was no kissing on first dates!!!!! EWWWWWW im so gald i wasnt there spying!! i guess im gonna have to live with it........... think about it i could be related to my best friend..... that party last night was awesome!!!!! Haha good times! I think i got drunk on pepsi!

28 comments:

  1. johnny i would never say that to you! i have to admit i dont really like her but she made you happy!!! and im really sorry she's moving!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have to admit im happy shes finially leaving, so you can't be sad because then i'd be sad =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. no johnny! i wouldnt say that to ur face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea...id b a lil offended myself. lol and yes blair, thats wat i was gettin at lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. well kit its not like he put ur name under it

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea but still! hey johnny ponys cat reminds me of my cuzins cat woody thats wat he sounds like wen he purrs lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha did anyone know my 10th grade science teacher was named "Dave Carson"?
    I just remembered and it made me laugh xP

    ReplyDelete
  8. It makes me think of Dave the Barbarian.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lmao i used to watch that show lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stevie had a faze and had to watch it all the time, remeber :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. lmao. i remember that. it was a terribble show. prolly cuz it was on disney channel..

    ReplyDelete
  12. lmao yea ik! so ur sayin if it was on nick it would be less crappy???

    ReplyDelete
  13. It makes me laugh. how Miley could let her bra show or get her nose pierced and everyones all OMG ACT YOUR AGE!
    yet, I know girls who act like Miley and no one says shit to them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thats cuz there not famouse and "role" models!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. 4 year olds dont have shrines of them in their rooms, trust me they accually do it i've seen them :S

    ReplyDelete
  16. it wont let me vote inn ur pole johnnycake so...THE COLTS ARE GOING TO DESTROY THE SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEYTON MANNING COULD TAKE THE SAINTS ALONE!! Thier gna woop thier asses. im very confident they will.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ......are you talking about sports :S ?

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh, well i vote for the winning team !

    ReplyDelete
  19. good. cuz they are the winning team >:).

    ReplyDelete