Johnny Cade's Playlist :D


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 8, 2010

Jelly:)

So the other night to make up the whole wedding thing, I went out on a date with jelly. I told her I had a surprise for her. Well she showed up at my house like right on time! So much on time I was in my boxers when I answered the door. Yep smooth. She just kept laughing until I caught on. But after I got some pants on she told me she loved my puppy boxers! Haha is that a good thing? But anyways after that I had the perfect date planed. I showed her outside where I had a campfire and tent set up. She said she loved it an was sick of just the regular dinner and a movie. I was so happy! I mean I'm not gonna tell you all the mushy stuff, jelly can do that. We made smores, laughed, lookedat the stars, made out in the tent......I mean what? Oh yeah does something not fit there? Well it happened..... Then we fell asleep together. But she woke up before me and left a note saying igtg or dally will skin you! I had a really good time. Then she put a heart and put j+j in it. Bottom line jelly is the most beautiful sweet caring girl in the world. I probaly said that to about a million girls, but this is the first time I aucally think I mean it. And don't ask about the mushy stuff jelly will blog about that! I guess my puppy boxers are lucky....-Johnny Cade ps for the record we didn't do it together if ur wondering. Sleep acually means sleep!

2 comments:

  1. Aw Johnny, you finally found the perfect girl. That makes me so happy... and kind of relieved also. You know what I'm talking about ;).

    Anyway, you guys are so cute together. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Johnny I Feel Bad U Only Got 1 Comment... POST BUDDY!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete