Johnny Cade's Playlist :D


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 1, 2010

Weddings are so confusing........

I don't know what's going on here but I'm all confused. Who's leaving? But anyways I'm kinda exicted to go to sodas wedding. I think soda and Katie should decide who's walking down the isle with who. It's their wedding right? But I'm afraid on who their gonna match me up with. I haven't bloged in a whole so I have to clear something up. Kristi when I went on that plane to give her the box, she threw it right in the trash in front of my face. I was smiling cause pony gets annying when I get sad. Not really I just felt that we weren't meant to be together so that's how it is. Oh yeah and I'm gonna put a pic of me in the suit I might ware for the wedding. Idk what color or anything so ....whatever. -Johnny

15 comments:

  1. yay johnny posted !
    and wern't we were done with Kristi ? oh well . i'll walk down the isle with you ! we can quietly mock the guests :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnny I love you and missed your shortish little posts D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea if we ain't got anyone to walk down the isle with, Sodapop and Katie should match who we gonna go with :) ... Haha, never thought of that... Wow, now I feel like a retard •_•'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Johnny, why are you afraid of who they are going to match you up with? Ooooh, do you have a crush on someone or something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No! I just dont want to be stuck with Pony.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pic Johnny lol. Also, why did you say I wouldn't want to walk down the isle with you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Idk i thought you just......wouldnt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok yeah i agree that soda and katie should say who is walking down the aisle wit who but the pairs that i said in comments were just my guesse and im scared about who they r gonna match me up wit too :D i missed ur little posts and about kristi i guess ur right it just wasnt ment to be

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I didn't know if cam was coming cause he hates me already.......

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cam and I haven't talked for quite awhile and we aren't going out. Don't blame yourself Johnny. Maybe Cam and I weren't meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice suit there, Johnny :) ... Crap it I ain't got a dress yet... I'm gonna go get one now... Or I'll forget :P

    ReplyDelete