Johnny Cade's Playlist :D


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sodas Wedding!!!!!!

I feel like everyone has posted about the wedding.... But Im gonna post bout it anyways! So let's see all of us had to get up super early and I wasn't a happy camper let's just say..... Then all of us boys were trying to figure out the ties, which the girls were laughing at until they decided to help. How do they know how to put on ties? Anyways we got there and everything went kinda fast. They walked down the isle said some words the priset told them to say......and BAM! They were married just like that..... But I bet to soda it was the longest 10 minutes of his life. After that we had a party! Pony made this makeyoulaughandcryspeech. I got to admit that pony had a pretty good speech condsidering watching him write it on the cramped car ride here! .....I saw Darry crying, I was thinking, Now I have seen everything! But then I saw pony with makeup then I thought NOW I have seen everything! But I don't blame Darry, I would do the same thing if my sisters got married. The party was awesome! Even though soda said no drinking guess what we did? Played leap frog! Jk no we drank! But some people went a little overboard. Soda didn't mind because he was probaly so happy he was married! Oh yeah and me and jelly went to the wedding as semi dates......it went well, I even got her to dance with me. I heard for soda and katies honeymoon their going to Disney world! I think all the gang is going too! When he said that I was like DID WE WIN THE SUPERBOWL OR SOMETHING?!? But I think soda and Katie are gonna regret taking all of us. Can you wonder why? -Johnny Cade J

10 comments:

  1. Haha JCake! If U Want On Ur Wedding Day We'll Play Leap Frog! (Y Do U Like That Game Again?) Haha! Haha! To Think I Had Lots Of Time In The Hospital To Write That Speech And What Do I Do? Write It During The Car Ride! But I Think It Came Out Pretty Good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty amusing that u guys couldn't put on ties..........even i know how ( courtesy of an ex-boyfriend)
    anyway pony wearing make-up was hilarious

    and u and jelly r so sweet together :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. so johnny wat would u think if i got married??? just wondering! and pony needed the makeup! he was sooo pale! and the ties dad taught me that i would always wanna wear one! dont ask why i was a wierd little girl growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is funny how girls just know how to do the essential things for boys.

    Boys= FAIL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remember when I went through my punk rock faze and I wore ties all the time?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember..............i thought the look was INTERESTING...........she even wore a fake piercing............IT WAS FAKE RIGHT?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow who evr thot that angelica winston was a rebel????

    ReplyDelete
  8. meh i didnt read this
    but i will make it up to you in chocolate cake.....wait no you dont like that......i will make it up to you with something you like !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Johnny!!! Ur Writing Is RED!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete