Johnny Cade's Playlist :D


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, January 23, 2010

The fish are back!

Haha this is a weird post........but pony kept complaining so the fish are back! Oh yeah and I had fun on the road trip! I was kinda worried about dawn staying home alone.........but she's a tuff girl! Poor pony! I'm sorry I didn't wait for you! Well anyways me and pony played patty cake and pop goes the wreak the whole way there! I hate you pony! Ha kinda! I always thought I would be the one in a coma and Carson looking at me.......but it's the other way around. I think if you think about something happening it will, so I think carson will get better. I kinda miss Carson putting me into a head lock and tickling me..... That's all for now. Byebye. -Johnnycake

18 comments:

  1. FISH!!!! Haha! See I Wasn't Lying They Were There. Heyy, The Patty-Cake Was Ur Idea! So I Should Be Hating U! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol u guys are to corny :D.. patty cake? must hav been reeeeaaal bored. and i liked staying with elly! we had alota fun ^^! thier was nothin to worry bout :p.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! that cat is aaaammmmaaaazzzing. wat are u gna name it pony?! how bout...fweeshwee...pretty tuff name id say lmao

    ReplyDelete
  4. brook. its right thier. and apparently ponys the slow.. lmao

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh!! I Dont See How U And Johnny Are Related! Haha! That Cat Attacked Me Like It Really Does... Johnny The Cat Was At Ur House Right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hold on did you just call me stupid?!?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. No one messes with my Brookie the Cookie monster. Pony's still the slow one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. well ponyboy doesnt like me anymore, so im not gna agree with u kit. him disliking me will go to hating me. so im not gna make fun..

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol cookie monster! hey did you see the pic on my blog it reminded me of pony cuz we were talkin bout that a long time ago lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah about how cookies make ppl fat and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pony your being so mean? How can you say you dislike my sister?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Was Kidding Gosh! Johnny I Dont Like Your Poll! It Makes Me Sad! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha! Brook When U Said That The Cookie Monster Reminded U Of Me I Was All Like U CALLING ME FAT?!?! But u Weren't.

    ReplyDelete
  14. johnny are u ignoring me??? not trying to cause drama or anything but since we had that disagreement over pony drinking u have not talked to me

    ReplyDelete
  15. Weird, Thats Unlike Johnny... Ok Who R U And What Did U Do To My Best Friend!?!?!

    ReplyDelete