Johnny Cade's Playlist :D


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Moving out..... FINALLY!!!!

The other day me and Brooke were packing stuff up to move to our new apartment! When we went in to get our stuff, our parents yelled at us, i just kept my head down. They were telling me i couldn't take care of Brooke and stuff like that. When did they ever care for Brooke? When she feel of her first bike, who was there to patch up her knee? Me. When she got bullied at school who beat the crap out of the bully? Me. When she broke up with her first boyfriend, who was there to say he wasn't good enough for you anyways? Me. I have been taking care of Brooke my whole life! Then you know what happened? My dad hit Brooke! That's when i put my head up and almost tackled him to the ground and beat I'm up! I'm glad Darry was there, he held me back. The other day though, i went back to the house to get one last thing, Revenge. My father is strong but hes getting old so i held him against the wall and beat him up until he said, you know johnny your my only son and you can move back in but Brooke can stay out on the streets! That's when i knocked him out silly and ran. I came there to get something and i got it. Oh yeah and one more thing Kimmy didn't die! A DRUNK PERSON came and hit her on the head with a bear bottle when she refused to kiss him, though. I went to the bathroom and by the time i came out, she was knocked unconscious. Shes in the hospital, i vist her once in a while. but shes in a coma so i feel like she cant hear me.
Johnny cade

13 comments:

  1. ur dad is a .................beep.....ha srry i lov sensoring myself ......hope kimmy gets better

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx johnny i cant believe he sed that i always knew he didnt care now its official!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. o and blair agen it's brooke not broke kay! im greaser dont have to make me feel bad about it lol jk! but i realized im really the only person who can be called a name like that! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥hope kimmy gets better johnny♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. brooke , i get a since you like hearts
    ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♥why would you think that lol! i always draw hearts all over my papers at skool lol♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh so you were one of THOSE !
    lol
    my hearts always came out lumpy

    ReplyDelete
  8. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete