Johnny Cade's Playlist :D


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pony, my EX best friend!

Pony has gone too far this time! Hes so imature, and stupid! Getting drunk so much that he has to go to the hospital, is crossing the line! I was always the bad one who they thought would be a messed up alocholic! Pony was always the good one who they thought would get a job and go off to collage! Its the other way around now! I have a job and i want to go to collage! Im not gonna waste my life with some best friend whos too drunk to even talk to me. I dont know what kristi seees in him! im staying away from pony, i even got myself a new friend! Its james and he doesnt get drunk or act stupid like pony! Yesterday he went with me to see kimmy in the hospital, which pony wouldnt do! Then we threw eggs at socs cars, and even had a drag race! Pony was only slowing me down. And plus drunk people do stupid things like i dont know.......hit peoples girlfriend named kimmy on the head with a bear bottle and make her go into a coma! pony face it my new best freind is james!

8 comments:

  1. Well I think I made my point! :D PLZ johnny one more chance and if pony screws it up then thats his fault he lost him self a relle great frend! PLZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Lost Me There! Haha JK! Im Only Human I Make Mistakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea as hannah montana sed nobody's perfect lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JOHNATHEN SOMETHING CADE !
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME !? PONY IS YOUR BEST FRIEND , AND IF YOU ASK ME HE SHOULD BE PISSED AT YOU NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND !! YOUR THE ONE NOT BEING A REAL FRIEND , EXPECALLY IF YOUR GOING TO DITCH HIM WHEN HE NEEDS YOU !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Johnnycake buddy it's us verse them. We all have to stick together man. I don't care if pony got drunk man and did some stupid shit. It's all in the past and we need to forget about it if we want to ever beat those socs man. Society is against us and we need to stick together..

    ReplyDelete
  6. who the hell is this james cuz james is my nickname so im confused

    ReplyDelete
  7. Johnny please... you and pony are rippin the gang apart. Family doesn't do this to eachother. You two are best friends, are you gonna let this one mistake come between you? Pony says he's leavin but as long as im his brother I say like hell he his. Is breaking your relationship really worth it? You two need to just make up, Please Johnnycake? do it for the gang!!!

    ReplyDelete