Johnny Cade's Playlist :D


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Years, and an Explanation.

Happy New years everyone! Well it isn't so happy right now.........but i know things will get better. I was so happy to see pony at that party! A girlfriend cant fill in for a best friend. Speaking of my girl Kimmy, we sorta kinda......broke up! We are still friends though..... I have a confession to make, i didn't leave cause i was mad or anything. Well maybe i was a little mad but anyways. i left because i got a really good paying job, as a construction worker. I'm working on this house, I'm kinda like an apprentice. Well when the house is done I'm coming back, with cash! I'm gonna help the gang with that money. First thing I'm gonna do is get an apartment for me and Brooke and whoever else wants to live there. I figured that we cant stay at home or keep staying over at the Curtis house forever. Then I'm gonna take care of everything else that the gang needs. Lets just say your wish is my command! Didn't i promise everything was gonna get better? oh and yesterday i visited brook and i found her crying, i asked what was wrong and she said johnny is that you? And i said the one and only, and she gave me a big bear hug. She said she thought she was dreaming. i told her about everything and we cried together. i told her not to tell anyone. i can always trust my sister:).

johnny cade

32 comments:

  1. :D Johnny! U Broke Up With Kimmy? OOOOO Can I Have A Really Tuff Kitty! U No Like A Dog But Is A Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totaly man, one tuff kitty for Pony!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! My Dreams R Coming True... Other Than That Thing I Told KitKat I Wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I have Kimmy's number?

    ReplyDelete
  5. johnny , come home soon i miss you !

    ReplyDelete
  6. He Came Back... Srry U Missed Him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. johnny thank u so much idk for wat but ur the best brother ive ever had and ever wanted i know the gang is like a family but they cood never make me feel well idk better? well not like you do sorry if its too gushy but its true!!! and im happy bout the apartment!!!! i love you johnny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's Ur Only Brother LoL!... Everyone Loves Johnny! (Other Than Socs)

    ReplyDelete
  9. yea ik but if idk ur confusing me pony even tho theres nuthin to be confused about

    ReplyDelete
  10. what !?!? oh to make me want to cut myself !
    where was i ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. ur giving me a headache ppl!!! welcome back johnny and i the only thing i want is for u to stay with brooke

    ReplyDelete
  12. u make it sound like we're dating jamie but we all get wat u mean

    ReplyDelete
  13. shut up im wishing ur family da best of luck and u r jabbing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol nice im so very sorry jamie and ik that ur wishin us luck

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love how you don't trust your sister but you tell it to us yourself. And, you wouldn't mind another girl in the apartment right? I figure it might be a good place to stay whenever I get annoyed by my brothers.

    Oh and Pony, what is it that you told me you wanted? I'm sorry but I suffer from short-term memory loss.

    ReplyDelete
  16. course he wouldnt mind he wouldnt we wouldnt he sed anyone who wants to stay there

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey johnny can trust me with like secrets and stuff but he just doesnt want me to get hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  18. he said he wants to be in playgirl kit

    ReplyDelete
  19. And now I wish I hadn't remember. It's gonna take a while to take that pic out of my head.

    ReplyDelete
  20. johnny , i want to yell at you to post again . but i dont know your middle name , so it makes me sad

    ReplyDelete
  21. JOHNNY CADE YOU NEED TO POST NOW!! do you want it to get too like 110 agen!! hmmmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Johnny you need to do some posty posty NOW!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. your posts called new years and an explanation , well i want an explanation for why your not posting !

    ReplyDelete
  24. i think he hates us , and thats why he's not commenting

    ReplyDelete